Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be good and YOU can become something bigger! ~answerme

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm emilycrutcher and I make Graphics!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emilycrutcher
Mod Friend!
Mod Friend!
emilycrutcher

Female
Number of posts : 12
Location : Forks, Washington, Cullens Residence... I had to move in with them so my parents wont no im vamp.
Howrse Username : emilycrutcher
Hi, I'm emilycrutcher and I make Graphics! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi, I'm emilycrutcher and I make Graphics! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Hi, I'm emilycrutcher and I make Graphics! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm emilycrutcher and I make Graphics!   Hi, I'm emilycrutcher and I make Graphics! EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:06 pm

Hello all! My names Emily and all that, you'll probably already know that stuff though.
So, on Howrse... I don't do graphics as much any more because I prefer working on DA and my website and stuff... but I still do some for you.
On Howrse, some of my friends make layouts and stuff too.
gallopinghooves ~ We had a misunderstanding, but now we're really good buddies =3 She's just as hopelessly addicted to Twilight as I am so she udnerstands my depression when Edward can't visit!
kool007kat ~ One f my best friends in RL, she does lots of different graphics and you will always get your order. She is quite cheap and rarely asks for passes.
Me:
Well... you know I don't make graphics on Howrse as much but I do any graphcis styling, I've gotten good at it over the years so I can do anything you dish out for me.

If there's anything else you want to know about my services then email me:
bluebell.honeybee@yahoo.com

http://dawningbluebell.deviantart.com/

Emily x.
Back to top Go down
http://dawningbluebell.deviantart.com

Hi, I'm emilycrutcher and I make Graphics!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advertisements :: Graphics-
Jump to: